There is no greater game-changer in the world of influencing public opinion than digital communication and social media. Understanding and leveraging the power of this technology can mean the difference between success and failure.
Our digital advocacy services begin with our gaining a full understanding of a client’s situation and helping them to determine how digital communications may be able to help them achieve their goals. We help our clients develop and maintain clear and credible messaging, identify and prioritize stakeholders and devise a customized plan to deliver their messages through the most appropriate digital channels. Our services include website development, selection of social media platforms, brand and creative development and continuous monitoring and maintenance of digital platforms.
Our Digital Advocacy Toolbox:
- Website development: Websites are increasingly becoming the communication hub of an advocacy or marketing effort. We work with our clients and vendors to create functional, affordable websites tailor made to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Social media campaigns: We use our strong understanding of the various social media platforms to evaluate the needs for your campaign, selecting the appropriate platform, method and audience for your needs. Following our evaluation, we will help you execute a social media campaign that will accomplish your specific goals.
- Online/Paid advertising: Paid online advertising is the most efficient, economical, precise and measurable way to reach key audiences. We are utilize the appropriate social media platforms to amplify our client’s messages and compel allies to take action.
- Grassroots activation: Moving the needle politically often requires building an army of third parties that can support your point of view. Doing this well requires an ability to become fluent with complex topics quickly as well as a thorough understanding of the various influential individuals and groups that might have a reason to advocate on your behalf. We use our expertise in these areas to build armies for our clients’ points of view.
- Content/Collateral development: There is an increasing amount of competition for peoples’ eyes, ears and minds. To ensure our clients’ information punches through the clutter, we use our expertise to break down complex information into digestible and relevant bites of information to appeal to each target audience. We work to make your content “sticky” and memorable through the use of infographics, videos and other creative approaches.
Looking for expertise in digital advocacy? Read up on our tips and tricks on our blog: Digital Advocacy on a Shoestring Budget.
To learn more, email us at email@example.com or call us at 503-796-3013.