Marketing Communication and Strategy
Whether you are launching a company, entering a new marketplace or re-positioning an existing brand, it is vitally important to tell a compelling and memorable story. We help our clients cut through the marketing clutter.
Our marketing communications services begin by working with our client to clearly identify the goals and objectives of their marketing campaign. We work to craft compelling messages and precisely identify the target audiences they are trying to reach. From there we thoroughly research each audience segment – education level, cultural considerations, media outlets they rely on for information and the types of people or institutions they trust. Finally, we agree upon a set of clear metrics to enable us to monitor our progress and make adjustments along the way to maximize our effectiveness.
Our Marketing Communications Toolbox:
- Message development: Message development is the cornerstone of everything we do. If the message isn’t right, nothing else will be. We use our instincts and years in the business to develop message platforms that will win for our clients. When budgets and timelines allow, we work with some of the best researchers in the country to develop effective messaging for our clients.
- Media relations: The media business isn’t only about identifying a compelling story and angle. It’s also about personal connections and relationships. We help make those connections and correspond with news anchors, editors and reporters to ensure your story is heard.
- Digital communications: Information moves faster than it ever has before which makes digital a vital component of most communications strategies. When designing a digital strategy, we carefully evaluate the audiences and messages to identify the right digital platforms to deliver information to our targets with pinpoint accuracy and in a way that can be easily tracked, measured and adjusted for maximum effect.
- Content/Collateral development: There is an increasing amount of competition for peoples’ eyes, ears and minds. To ensure our clients’ information punches through the clutter, we use our expertise to break down complex information into digestible and relevant bites of information to appeal to each target audience. We work to make your content “sticky” and memorable through the use of infographics, videos and other creative approaches.
- Thought leadership strategies: We work with clients to develop customized approaches to establish thought leadership authority. This could include soliciting speaking engagements, facilitating introductions with key influencers, identifying public policy or important trends on which to weigh in, or finding cross-marketing or other types of collaborations.
- Online/Paid advertising: Paid online advertising is the most efficient, economical, precise and measurable way to reach key audiences. We are utilize the appropriate social media platforms to amplify our client’s messages and compel allies to take action.
Looking for expertise in marketing communications? Read up on our tips and tricks on our blog: 7 Reasons Why Small Businesses Need a PR Strategy.
To learn more, email us at email@example.com or call us at 503-796-3013.